Duration: 1 day
Course Objectives and Benefits
This course is intended to provide participants with sufficient knowledge of seafarers certificates control and the right drawing of crew’s ship’s articles.
· Overview of basic principles and legislation on signing of mariners
· Familiarization with certificates display
· Points of attention
· Observations of high risk
· Documentations for sea-service on foreign flag vessels
· Consultancy on crew’s financial arbitration
Who Should Attend
Shore-based staff requiring to understand all signing issues.